Friday, November 21, 2008

HOT LUMPY FUN

Well, one week until Thanksgiving! YEAH!! I am so excited because this is the first year we are having Thanksgiving at our house! And, my first year making a turkey! I have had lots of pointers on how to and how not to cook the turkey. I am not looking forward to gutting it out! THAT GROSSES ME OUT!!! I don't even like to cut raw chicken! I will leave that to my darling husband or my mom! I love having a small family...we will only have 6-9 people here, which is just perfect. We will make food, eat food, and play games! SO MUCH FUN!! Hope everyone has a good Thanksgiving. Every day until Thanksgiving I am going to say one thing I am thankful for. Today, I am thankful for an understanding husband that puts up with my moodiness! I LOVE YOU!!

*BTW, the title has nothing to do with this blog. We were playing Apples to Apples with the kids yesterday, and the cards my husband won were "hot" "lumpy" and "fun"*

4 comments:

Jormengrund said...

I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving, if only for the coma-inducing sleep I'll get from stuffing my face!

Love you hon!

Richard said...

If you have a freshly killed turkey it can be messy. The store bought ones are neat. The inside stuff is wrapped in paper, easy to remove if it isn't still frozen

gottaluvme3 said...

Richard-Good to know! THANKS!! Have a great Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

well today is not over...but I think you missed your one thing for today to be thankful.....