Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I'm a LOSER!!!

So, last week, I was so disappointed that the week before I didnt lose any weight, that I didnt hardly try this last week. I didnt exercise, and I ate out 4 or 5 times!! I just knew that I didnt lose any weight, so I didnt weigh myself on Sunday. This morning, I thought, what the heck, I will hop on the scale! WELLLLLLLL, I lost 4.5 pounds!!! Which, is kind of bad, because I lost weight without even trying, but I just keep telling myself that I will lose that much more if I do try!! So, I am headed to dinner with the family for my husbands birthday, where I WILL make a healthy choice, and then to the YMCA to exercise!! SO EXCITED!!!

2 comments:

DeeAnn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DeeAnn said...

What I meant to say is:

Wow great job on the 4.5 pound loss. I wish I could lose that much without trying!