Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Ouchy

So.....haven't blogged in a few weeks...probably because I dont have anything exciting to share. Unfortunately I have not lost any weight for a few weeks...still at my 8 pounds. I have been exercising like crazy, but not eating like I should. I think the exercising is catching up to me though, because my knees are killing me! My right knee just feels huge and tight, and that Zumba class is kicking my butt (but I love it sooo much)!!! Going to the doctor next week cause I HAVE to get it under control before June! Wish me luck....Hopefully I will have good news to share the next time I blog....

3 comments:

Cat said...

Hope your knee is feeling better, definitely ice it when you can. Keep on movin!!

DeeAnn said...

I had some knee issues while I was at FR. It's not fun. I hope you're able to heal before your trip so you can give it 100% while you're there

Tonya said...

oh i want to try Zumba! is it fun? they have a class here i should go try it out.