Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Hitting it HARD

Well, as of today, I only have 45 days left until I leave for Fitness Ridge. I decided I REALLY need to get my butt in gear if I am want to make it home alive!! I know I have said this before but I really mean it!! In the last couple of days I have walked 3 miles (one walk that included a small hill...and it was very hard for me which means I need walk more hills), swam at the YMCA, and went to a Zumba class! I have eaten perfectly! No fast food, no pop, 1500 calories or less a day!!! Today was my last physical therapy appointment for my knees, so I am on my own now. I have all the exercises I need to do to help my knees and will TRY to do them daily!!

I am SOOOO anxious to leave for Utah, that I have already started setting stuff in a box that I am going to be packing! I have taken inventory of what clothes I have and what I still need! These weeks are going by so fast that I know it will be here before I know. I just hope I can keep up with everyone while I am there!

Thanks for reading! Have a great rest of the week!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can do it Kristy. You want it bad enough. You are a very competitive person. Only you can keep your self from making this happen. That won't happen! Good luck and you can do it!

Anonymous said...

I am soooo proud of you for doing such a wonderful thing for yourself! You deserve it! I am witness at seeing that you are trying hard to prepare yourself. Just wish there was more I could do with you. Keep up the good work and I am excited to see the end results!!!

Love ya Sis!

gottaluvme3 said...

Thanks Anonymouses!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Your amazing your going to do this for you and your going to kick some serious booty!!! You are going to come back home and kick us all in to high gear!!! I love you! ~KRisti

gottaluvme3 said...

Thanks Kristi! I LOVE YOU TOO! You are right, I AM going to kick others butts into gear. I refuse to celebrate holidays, birthdays, etc. with food all the time!!

Jeni Hardin said...

WE WILL DO IT GIRL!!! :) We have to...right?? :) I am proud of you, I love your daily texts about your eating and stuff, you sound so proud which you very well better be because you are doing great!!!!!!! WOW, 45 days...CRAP! :) LOL!!!

gottaluvme3 said...

Thanks Jeni! I know we are going to do AMAZING!!! Thank you SO MUCH for all of your support! 44 days!! lol

JulieLeyden said...

I packed like a month ago...hahaha! I know I will probably have to repack but it helps me visualize what I still need...Were getting closer.....YAYAYYYYAYAYYYYY!