Monday, April 19, 2010

39 days and counting

Well, this last week was pretty amazing. I walked 2 miles on Monday, walked 1 mile and swam 10 laps on Tuesday. Zumba on Wednesday. Nothing on Thursday or Friday. Saturday was Zumba again and Sunday I walked for 30 minutes up and down a few hills. SO exercise was AWESOME this week, I would say. Food was great too! I stayed in my 1200-1500 calories a day. I had made 4 goals for myself and I accomplished 2 of them, so that was better then nothing!

I found my two weaknesses: Going to potlucks and being stressed/pissed off! Sunday was a bday party potluck, but it was my fault for not bringing anything healthy. The only thing healthy there was canteloupe and I am not a fan!! So, yes, I had stuff that was the best, but I still didnt eat as much as I normally would have.

Today I found out that my husbands account, that had $2000 in it 3 weeks ago, now has $260. Yes, we used a few hundred for Spring Break, and he uses it for gas....but the rest was wasted away. We were supposed to use some of that money to finish remodeling the front of our house, and so much for that! I was/am so irritated, that I went to McDonalds for dinner while my daughter was at soccer practice. I know I need to use that pent up energy to exercise, but I just don't have the motivation for that at this point. HOPING that that is one of the things I will learn when I go to Fitness Ridge.

Well, the final result for this week?? I lost 7 pounds!!! So, I am pretty excited about that! Hears to hoping this next weeks is just as good!!!!

No comments: