Monday, May 24, 2010

How time flies!

Wow, I cant believe my last blog was written almost 4 weeks ago! I now only have 4 days until I get to Fitness Ridge, and it couldn't have come at a better time of my life! Just from reading other peoples blogs and encouraging words, I am already focusing on myself!

I haven't been doing so hot on eating right and exercising. I did lose a few more pounds, but then my whole mindset changed! I seem to think I need to eat what I can before I get there because I refuse to eat that crap when I get back! I am sure I will be kicking myself in the butt once I get there, but hey, what can you do!

Well, sorry I don't have a whole lot more to say....I am just trying to get through these next few days so I can get out of my house!!

See ya at Fitness Ridge!!

No comments: